As a user experience designer, you’re responsible for the users’ overall satisfaction with a product. Think of yourself as the customer’s advocate, lways looking for ways to improve the customer’s experience.
Primary Skills ( Mandatory )
Adobe-XD, Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator, Web Typography, Web Standards.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Deliver rich and functional prototypes for usability testing taking into account all possible states of the UI, transitions etc.
- Transforms wireframes into engaging visual designs providing thought and insight into the onscreen interactions.
- Works closely with Front End Developers to ensure great design quality.
- Able to work with multiple teams in different time zones. There will be late evening calls he/she will be required to take.
- Has experience using and contributing to a design system
- Has good visual and interaction design skills demonstrated in their portfolio
- Broad experience with full UCD process (interviews, usability testing, design).
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
|Job Category||Jr. UX Designer|