We are currently seeking a .Net Frontend Software Developer with expertise in web technologies and web concepts for our Identity team that
would help design user login authentication experience for consumer facing websites.
In addition to having strong technical skills, you must be comfortable in effectively communicating with business end users, technical IT teams,
business partners, network providers, and business process outsourced vendors, all while being sensitive to a wide diversity of cultural and technical
backgrounds in a global business environment.
- Solid knowledge of all web technologies, especially web services, web applications, Service Oriented Architectures, and network/web
- Experience with browser debugging and browser internals.
- Experience with SPA technologies like AngularJS or ReactJS.
- Experience in markup and style language processing like HTML, XML, Razor, CSS, SASS, LESS.
- Experience in Frameworks like .Net Core, .Net Framework, Web API etc.
- Understanding of API design concepts, RESTful Services, and modern application interaction patterns
- Provide engineering support for the Identity and Authentication team.
- A deep interest in knowing latest industry advancements in web along with implementing them.
- An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Maintain accurate documentation of processes for areas of responsibility.
- Troubleshooting and debugging issues as soon as they arise.
- Staying updated with latest tools and advanced industry practices for web area.
- Familiarity with deployments and integration within the cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience in deploying large-scale, global projects and programs
- Familiarity with IT security and risk management practices
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Demonstrated excellent technical writing skills and project/program management experience.
- International experience beneficial; multiple language skills a plus
- Preferred knowledge of Azure AD B2C.
- Experience with SSO & MFA, SAML, OAuth, OIDC is a huge plus
|Job Category||.Net Frontend Software Developer|
|Job Location||Woodland Hills, CA|