- Responsible for development, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with standards, processes and best practices.
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
- Assist team members in the development of applications, components, system to system interfaces and complete software solutions.
- Work with project team to meet scheduled due dates, while identifying emerging issues and recommending solutions for problems and independently perform assigned tasks, perform production incident management.
- Creates documentation as such as user guides and software development guides for moderately complex projects.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
All About You
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies.
- High energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
- Strong communication skills — both verbal and written – with strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
- Spring Boot
- React /Node.JS
- System Design
- Java Script
- Restful API
- CI/CD and Kubernetes
- Experience with testing frameworks and methodologies (Gtest, JUnit, mocking, etc.)
- Experienced in building platforms with Microservice architecture and RESTful APIs.
- Experience with SpringBoot framework
- Experience with virtualization like Cloud Foundry (PCF), Kubernetes (PKS), Docker etc.
- Experience with deployment via CI/CD
- Experience with various coding languages Java, Go, C++,ESQL, etc
|Job Category||Java Developer|