- Work directly with clients to discover project scope and gather requirements, Create use cases to identify user roles and user objectives.
- Ability to run design thinking workshops/design sprints and facilitation sessions (with clients), making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core/new, functions and features while documenting outcomes
- Analyze data and content to architect website/product/application screen flows.
- Conceptualize the layout of intuitive user interfaces, translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products, taking a user-centered design approach, and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Design and deliver user journeys, user stories, wireframes, prototypes, and production assets optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders – Work directly with an off-site/ onsite design & development teams to ensure proposed functionality is feasible and timely
- Present the team’s work and articulate design, ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
- Mentor and nurture a team of junior designers
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Required – Minimum 5 years of industry experience working within interactive design mediums including web/SaaS and mobile applications. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Required – BA/BS in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, UX/Interactive Design, a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Required – Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Required – Must present a portfolio of industry examples illustrating step-by-step solutions to project requirements, with at least two examples of digital product design
- Demonstrated ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Demonstrated experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design, including running design sprints and design thinking sessions
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications, collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Knowledgable about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
|Job Category||UX Architect|